Sunday, August 30, 2009

DANCEHALL QUEEN

When you think of the term "Dancehall Queen" the normal image that comes to mind is typically a Jamaican, black, 20-something year old. I saw this video posted on my friend Monique Hennagan's Facebook page several days ago and it brings a huge smile to my face because this little girl from South Africa is WORKING IT OUT!!! She's 7 years old and she would put many a grown up to shame! (Not me of course, since I am a closet dancing machine, lol, but you know I have to maintain my rep so I don't put all my skills out there:-)

She is pretty impressive!! How would you compare???

2 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

Loved this!! Zach watched it with me and was mimicing her arm movements. We were then inspired to go on and watch lots of videos of other kids dancing. He loved it!!

anonymousnupe said...

Clearly she's been spending considerable time around the indigenous inhabitants.