Friday, July 31, 2009

FALLEN

This song Fallen is one of my all-time favorite songs.....ever! It's not a very popular song but it's from the Pretty Woman soundtrack and it occurs in the film when Richard Gere lets Julia Roberts go shopping for her fancy red dress and he borrows the most exquisite necklace for her to wear. He then flies her to San Francisco for a date on his private jet....it is just beautiful. I think I could really watch this movie over and over and still not get enough lol. I love the song. I love the lyrics:-).....Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

I don't remember the song...but this is one of my most favorite movies of all time.

Percival said...

It can't work as a matter of fact, that's what I suppose.
Miami beach weather | jewelry stores in Atlanta | horny wives