12. Voice Notes. I like the fact that you can record and send voice messages back and forth on blackberry messenger. I don't use it enough though!
11. The memo pad. I like having the option to jot down notes and numbers and other information whenever I need to.
10. The calculator. I do the bills where I live and so I'm always adding, multiplying, dividing something between the three of us...
9. I use the alarm whenever I have to wake up early.
8. I like the fact that I don't have to scroll down the entire page to get to the top or bottom of any screen - I can just press T or B and presto!
7. I love how clear the images are on here. A picture on here is as clear as a picture I take with my digital camera. (I will have to say tho that it sucks that the Sprint World Blackberry, the 8830, which I have does not have a camera on it!) But when my friends send me pictures or I look up an image online, it's REALLY clear.
6. Being able to mapquest whenever I need to.
5. The game BrickBreaker. I used to be addicted to this game. I had to go cold turkey lol, in order to break the habit but I'm sure once I get back on the road traveling to meets again this summer, I'm gonna need BrickBreakers Anonymous, lol!
4. I can be in Glasgow, Beijing, Orlando, Australia or Timbuktu for that matter and still have service.
3. Being able to google something at the drop of dime
2. Getting my email when I'm on the go
1. BBM!! (Blackberry Messenger) - Where would I be without it? I get to talk to my favorite people all the time:)
****Big thanks to Dave and Joice who were instrumental in convincing me that I needed to get one. I was really reluctant at first - thank God I finally heeded their advice!****
I gave my best...
5 years ago