Thursday, November 26, 2009

SO THANKFUL!


Even though we do not celebrate this holiday in the Bahamas, and in spite of the fact that regardless of the many years that I have lived in the US, my family and I have not really adopted the holiday, it takes nothing away from the fact that I have SO much to be thankful for! And at the end of the day, isn't that what Thanksgiving Day is all about. It's inception was somewhat dubious and should not be forgotten but in it's purest, simplest form, it is a beautiful day where we can all stop for a moment and be thankful for all the blessings we have.

I don't even know where to begin and end in an attempt to make a list of all the things that I am grateful for but let me just go off the top of my head.....

Family
Friends
Health
Happiness
Love
Opportunity
Peace of mind
Talent
Laughter
Cute Shoes:-)
Music
BBM
Joy in my life
Hope for the future
Options
A good education
The knowledge that God does answer prayers
Second Chances
My church/pastor
Successful surgery
A comfortable bed
Passion
My upbringing
Long eyelashes
Sports on TV
Smell goods (lotions, perfumes, body mists)
A non-flat booty, lol
Small feet
Books

Ok, ok......as you can see, I could just go on and on but I won't bore you with that lol because the list really is endless when you think about it. So for now I'll just say that I hope you all have a beautiful day spent with those you love:-)

2 comments:

anonymousnupe said...

And can you produce unimpeachable evidentiary proof of this so called "non-flat booty," Ms?

Robyn.K.Y said...

i think you cut the list short.very short.it intended to be longer.