Thursday, September 10, 2009

POWER CLEANS/ LONG JUMP 101

A new friend of mine on Facebook from Great Britain sent me a link today that I have never seen before and it made me smile. The first clip is of me doing power cleans down in Orlando at the Wide World of Sports Complex at Disney with strength coach extraordinaire Randy Hadley:-) My technique is OK, not THE best but I get the job done. Looks like I'm putting up about 185lbs (82.5kilos) in this video.. Thanks Randy for all your help!




This next clip is of coach Brooks Johnson talking about the long jump and the physics involved. He sure does make it sound easy....lol...just stay in the air for one second, done deal!!

1 comment:

anonymousnupe said...

Two notes: 1. I'm afraid of you now. 2. Brooks is deep. (Not just knee deep; he is to-ta-lly deep.)