The Bucket List was a 2007 comedy-drama film directed by Rob Reiner. It starred Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. The story followed two terminally ill men on a road trip with a wish list of things to do before they "kick the bucket."
Someone forwarded me an email the other day with a list of things that was on their bucket list. I found it pretty interesting and it got me thinking about what are some of the things that I have not yet done that I would still like to do before time here on earth comes to end.
So this is obviously not a completely exhaustive list, but just a list of 20 things in no particular order that I would definitely like to do or experience at least once....
* Go to The Holy Land
* Learn how to play the violin
* Run a marathon
* Learn how to drive a stick
* Get married
* Own a pair of Jimmy Choo's/Manolo's:)
* Invent something
* Go to Wimbledon or the US Open
* Meet Oprah
* Sing the National Anthem (Bahamas of course) at an important event
* Cook oxtail (as opposed to just eating it, lol)
* Go to Hawaii
* Make it to World Athletics Final in Greece this year!
* Learn how to apply eye shadow
* Own the new BMW X6 4door or 2door. I saw one today. It is the business!!
* Become a motivational speaker
* Write a book (Does writing my Sport Psychology Master's Thesis count? It was over a 100 pages...)
* Pay off my house
* Flip a house
* Go to a BIG, headline fight in Vegas!
There's a whole lot more I want to do but these are just a few. What are some things you want to do before you "kick the bucket"?
I gave my best...
4 years ago