Monday, March 2, 2009

BUCKET LIST

The Bucket List was a 2007 comedy-drama film directed by Rob Reiner. It starred Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. The story followed two terminally ill men on a road trip with a wish list of things to do before they "kick the bucket."

Someone forwarded me an email the other day with a list of things that was on their bucket list. I found it pretty interesting and it got me thinking about what are some of the things that I have not yet done that I would still like to do before time here on earth comes to end.

So this is obviously not a completely exhaustive list, but just a list of 20 things in no particular order that I would definitely like to do or experience at least once....

* Go to The Holy Land
* Learn how to play the violin
* Run a marathon
* Learn how to drive a stick
* Get married
* Own a pair of Jimmy Choo's/Manolo's:)
* Invent something
* Go to Wimbledon or the US Open
* Meet Oprah
* Sing the National Anthem (Bahamas of course) at an important event
* Cook oxtail (as opposed to just eating it, lol)
* Go to Hawaii
* Make it to World Athletics Final in Greece this year!
* Learn how to apply eye shadow
* Own the new BMW X6 4door or 2door. I saw one today. It is the business!!
* Become a motivational speaker
* Write a book (Does writing my Sport Psychology Master's Thesis count? It was over a 100 pages...)
* Pay off my house
* Flip a house
* Go to a BIG, headline fight in Vegas!

There's a whole lot more I want to do but these are just a few. What are some things you want to do before you "kick the bucket"?



PS. TMM,vraiment:-)

5 comments:

Remi Fagbohun said...

No Way!!!!
I could have got you number 6 AGES ago!!!
On sale too...
Say when :-)
That shouldn't be on any bucket list - LOL!!!

Remi Fagbohun said...

maybe 9 too!!

anonymousnupe said...

In no particular order:

1. Be published.
2. "Save" somebody.
3. Get well.
4. Visit some place with white sand, clear blue water.
5. See my wife ecstatic.
6. See my children graduate.
7. Make my children proud of me.
8. Hold an eagle.
9. Get good enough to teach Krav Maga.
10.Meet Obama.
11.Be alive when the cure (HIV, cancer, halitosis) is found.

There are probably a few more, but I gotta roll out.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yep know out that theesis and i aint make the bucket list foul lol

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

Hawaii is an easy one to cross off the list. And Oprah would love to meet you. Now, getting married is another story altogether. We are in the same boat. I'd choose love over the million dollars, too! Not just any man, either. Is it too much to ask for a Christian man, who is sexy, athletic, intelligent, articulate, emotionally stable, financially stable, faithful, and loves his family?!!!