Friday, December 14, 2007

VIRGIN BLOGGER

So, I've never done anything like this before. I have never been on myspace or facebook or any of those sites but I've always found it interesting to read people's blogs to see what they're thinking. And who knows, maybe these same people might find some interest here. Since my website doesn't really have adequate blogging space, I thought I would add this link so that you can more easily chronicle this year with me. I like to write, so I will include anything from what's going on in my training, to my meets, to anything that I think you might find remotely interesting or funny. My sense of humor is a little odd, so I ask your forgiveness in advance. Anyway, that being said...here we go!! Oh yeah, and feel free to add your comments and tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you all.


Well, it's been kind of an up and down week but tomorrow night at my apartment, we are throwing the second annual Christmas party at Bentley Ave. Last year's party was a lot of fun, not that I remember much. Those of you who came last year will remember that I had, let's just say, one too many. The list of invitees this year is extensive and so we are looking forward to having a grand time. My recent ex-roommate Brianna (who I have to give props to for giving me both the idea and the inclination to do this website/blog) is coming back in town for the shindig and I am looking forward to catching up with her.


My other roommates, Erica (who is also celebrating graduating from Chiropractic school) and Coen (my new roommate from England), and myself have gotten the apartment prepped and we are ready to get it on and poppin'!! My brother is driving down and it's always good to catch up with him. I have three days off starting today because I've been training really hard for the past 8 weeks and so it's the perfect time to let my hair hang down a little bit.


Check back soon for the full rundown and pictures from the big event!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Virgin is a good thing right?